Ozone is a strong natural oxidizer and disinfectant. It kills microbes much faster than weaker oxidizers like chlorine - up to 3,000 times faster. But unlike chlorine, ozone oxidation leaves no harmful or foul byproducts and residue, only pure oxygen. Moreover, microorganisms can’t build up a tolerance to ozone as they can to less reactive chemicals like chlorine.
- Disinfects 3,000 times faster than chlorine
- Powerful biocidal: 99.5-99.7% killing rate of bacteria and
viruses (150% more effective than chlorine)
- Eliminates odors
- Unlike chlorine, ozone does not generate toxic by-products
- Strongest oxidant on earth besides fluorine
- Chemical-free technology + complete degradation of organic waste positive environmental impact